Social Networks are essential for attracting audiences and the proper positioning of your brand. As an example, we have Facebook, the most successful in the digital world. If you already have an official page of your company in this medium, you have undoubtedly heard of its “Analytics” tool, but are you getting the most out of it? Here we tell you how to do it.
What is Facebook Analytics?
It is the fundamental question for your social marketing plan. It is an analytics tool located in “Ads Manager” or “Business Manager,” which allows you to create and analyze graphics, to instantly appreciate the most important data related to your page, such as interactions, conversions, and generated interest.
- Number of leads generated.
- Purchase of products.
- Primary searches on your page.
- Items that people add to their shopping cart.
- Potential customers.
To obtain this code, you must go to the ad manager, in the section called “assets” and follow the system prompts for its creation and implementation.
How to get started with Facebook Analytics: first steps
- First, it will be precisely creating your Facebook Pixel.
- Next, go to “New Event Source Group,” where you will add the tools you are working with at the time. For example, they can be your Pixel and an intelligent messaging system via Messenger. It is about integrating all of them to be able to control their results more quickly.
- Then, you will indicate the business or brand to which this group will be applied.
The Facebook Analytics dashboard
Once you enter the platform, you will see the following data:
Demo Event Source Group
In this section, you will appreciate:
- New users within a specified period: for example, the number of new followers of the recent 28 days and the percentage of increase compared to the previous period.
- Unique users: likewise, those that were active in the determined period and the proportion of increase or decrease of the same are shown.
In your social media campaign, it is crucial to analyze how various commercial interactions are related during the purchase process, to optimize the overall process. This is what this dashboard offers, as follows:
- You will select the user activity you want to measure, such as visits to your page or reactions to your posts with emoticons.
- Also, you will choose a funnel action to measure its interaction with the activity of the previous point. It can be adding a product to the shopping cart, downloading applications, or reading some content.
- From here, the system will show you valuable data, such as the fact that a segment of your clients reacts favorably to your content, but hardly and generates other types of industrial actions.
- The above will be essential to focus your strategy in a different way, such as the conversion rate. That is, there must be a healthy proportion between the user’s activity and the corresponding funnel step.
Optimize your boards
One of the most attractive features of Facebook Analytics is the way you personalize your data. For example, let’s say you get a graph that shows you the relationship between visits to your page and download of a paid digital product.
For better documentation of this data, you can add it to a board and give it a new name so that you can even share the URL with a client to provide them with the information they require.
This feature allows you to use your data more appropriately, to optimize the way you approach your campaign on this network.
Facebook Analytics is an excellent tool for monitoring your promotion on social networks. Take advantage of its features to adjust your campaign, to increase the actions you want from your audience. It will help you quickly analyze the relationship between specific events and how these affect your overall plan.